Outfit Diary: Falling B&W

24 November 2014 Shoreditch, London N1, UK

I LOVE clothes, fashion, shopping, and dressing up (unfortunately, my bank account cannot handle another shopping trip - online or in real life). Also, I don't share my outfits or take OOTDs as often as I would like, because,
1) I don't dare to ask someone else to help me with an ootd, apart from jerald, who has no choice but to oblige, and not judge.
2) I'm no model, I feel awkward, and the pictures look awkward.

But hey, I figured, as long as my face is not the main focus, and its not too close up, it doesn't really matter. 
Right? 
So here's me taking a leap of faith and sharing. 



One saturday afternoon, I decided to wear my floral patterned pants I got when I was in Paris during the summer. And here's me showing off my new birthday gift. I've just recently got into wearing watches. I never use to like having something around my wrist in the past, but now that i've been converted, there is no going back.

I'm almost always seen wearing a watch, and finding nice new watches has become a thing.

Can I also say, I really like the collar on this shirt. Formal with a little touch of fun. Such a good buy for $15. 

So this is the awkward constipated look I get when i'm trying to take a photo!


Black and white pieces are fantastic for traveling! I have gotten so much use out of this white top and my comfy textured black cardigan separately, but never thought of wearing them together for the fear of appearing too "boring". But well, boring isn't too bad after all.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Travel and Life | By Carina Chung . Design by Fearne .